R&C SAFETY POLICY
Safety is an absolute Core Value which is reflected in our very culture at R&C. As such, we make it our policy to take every reasonable safety precaution in the performance of our work. We focus on protecting the safety and health of our employees, our clients’ employees, other contractors’ employees, and members of the public. It is our goal in every circumstance to prevent the risks of personal injury resulting from accidents. The safety of personnel is a Value and shall have priority over everything else.
Every R&C employee is empowered to immediately stop any activity that they feel poses a risk to their own or any other person’s health and/or safety.
R&C SAFETY GOALS
- Communicate to each employee that safety is a Value and not a Priority.
- Walk-the-talk in our belief to promote Zero Accidents.
- Insist that every employee make no compromise regarding employee safety and health
R&C SAFETY AND HEALTH PROCESS
- ACCEPT that hazards exist in every aspect of our life, work or play.
- ASSESS every activity for hazards before proceeding.
- ADDRESS the hazards that are within your abilities to control.
- ABORT the work if you feel that unacceptable hazards still exist.
- Fall Protection (100% tie off);
- Substance Abuse;
- Lock-Out/Tag-Out (LOTO);
- Hands free communications while driving; or
- Any client site specific safety rule that has been classified by that site as a zero tolerance safety rule.